Pages

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  Being a mom can be challenging, but it is the absolute BEST challenge because it's the most rewarding.  I am amazed at how many GREAT moms I know personally.  I wish you all a bright and happy day with your children.  I am so incredibly blessed to have such a fabulous mom.  I've never known anyone with a bigger heart than hers.  She's taught me so much.  She didn't always agree with my choices, but she never loved me any less.  She rocks the mother AND father role for me and my siblings, and does so brilliantly.  I am grateful that my siblings and I have such a supportive mom.  So, mom, I'm sending you a gigantic virtual hug to thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for me, Jenna, Amir, and Jada!  Happy Mother's Day, mom! I love you.



To my phenomenal daughters:

My heart bursts with an immeasureable amount of love for the both of you.  You have shown me how to love, taught me more than you know, and challenged me in ways I never imagined.  I'm so blessed and honored to be your mother.  Your smiles and laughter bring me so much joy.

Paris, your random "fact of the day" continues to impress me each day and I admire your genuine heart.  You are kind, loving, smart, funny, and have a beautiful heart of gold.

Sophia, you're silly, spunky spirit makes me laugh every single day.  You can light up a room!  You are smart, hilarious, strong, positive, and goal driven.

As you girls get older, I hope you continue to learn, read, grow in faith, love our Lord, love your family, and love yourself.  You both have so much to offer the world and I'm so blessed to have a front row seat to watch you tackle all of your dreams.  Remember, that you can do all things through Christ.

I'm extremely proud of you, my daughters. Girls, you inspire me daily. 

On this Mother's Day, I want to say 'thank you' to you both for being my beautiful, sparkling baby girls.

I love you NO MATTER WHAT.
xo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment