Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014
Many Thanks + Wedding Video

Thank you for all the love, support, and prayers I received after my last post.  I received so many heartwarming messages that make the healing process a lot easier to go through.  Thank you.

Right on time, our wedding video is completed!  It was such perfect timing when I received the email in my inbox.  I absolutely love it!  Bringing in a wedding videographer was a last minute decision and I'm so happy we did it.  We worked with Cinevation Films based out of Waterloo, Iowa. The guys of Cinevation Films were great to work with and I'm so excited to share this video with you!

The link is below and it's password protected.  The password is case sensitive: TheMcNutts.




Photography by Amanda Basteen // www.amandabasteen.com

Today will be filled with laundry, packing, and organizing for our Disney trip! This trip couldn't have come at a better time for our family.  Hakuna Matata!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous video!!! So fun to relive the day and so cool for you and Marvin to have to look back on--a great reminder of what it's all about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find here best and Creative Wedding Photography in Chennai, Wedding Cinematography in Chennai, Pre wedding Photo Shoot, Traditional wedding photography & Videography in Chennai.Wedding Cinematography In Chennai

    ReplyDelete