Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 13 Weeks



How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: Unknown. I have an ultrasound later this week and I'm hoping for an early guess. Right now, Marvin, Paris, and I all think it's a girl and Sophia thinks it's a boy, but she's hoping for a baby sister.
Weight gain: None so far due to food aversions and major nausea my first 10 weeks.  I was basically living on crackers and ginger tea for the first 10 weeks.  My appetite is finally back, so I'm pretty sure this number will be jumping soon...wonder how long I'll keep updating the "weight gain" section. ;)
Maternity clothes: I've picked up a few pieces, but don't really need them yet.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I'm sleeping so great at night and my energy is slowly returning.
Best Moment This Week: Announcing our pregnancy last week, a much needed day at the hair salon, going to a fall festival with Paris & Soph, and a date night with Marvin!
Worst Moment This Week: Let's see...falling down the stairs as I rushed downstairs to grab the nebulizer machine at 5am.  Paris had asthma for the majority of last week.  Also, the flu shot and three-day headache were pretty crappy too.
Miss anything: Deli meat in a major way. I want a cold turkey sandwich with mayo, provolone, and Lay's potato chips, but deli meat isn't approved for pregnant women. Boo.
Movement: None yet
Cravings: Really, really, really cold fruit, sparkling lemon water (I hated lemon water before this pregnancy), and chopped salad from Capital Grille (it has every veggie you can think of, ice cold, and mixed with a light, delicious vinaigrette...my mouth is watering now).
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound this week and hoping that the weather cools down!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky girl that you aren't sick. I had morning sickness for 16 weeks with both kiddos. I craved salads from a local Phoenix restaurant when I was preggo with Quincy. Salad and hot wings with... LEMON WATER!! So my guess is a mini-Marvin? With Paloma, pizza all the way. We must have eaten it like 3 times a week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I know someone (cough...cough...Marvin) who will be very happy to read this! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally craved citrus during my pregnancy! I drank lemonade or Arnold Palmer's every day from the second trimester on!

    So glad you're feeling good and getting your energy back! You look gorgeous mama! You've definitely got that glow! Can't wait to meet Baby Nutt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you, and please please take is slow and steady.

    ReplyDelete