Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 14 Weeks



How far along: 14 weeks - Hello, Second Trimester!!
Gender: We have a gender prediction from our ultrasound tech, but we are not sharing yet!
Weight Gain: 0
Maternity clothes: Still in my regular clothes.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping awesome at night!
Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound, of course! We received a healthy report on baby and that is such a relief.  The baby was giving the technician a hard time during our ultrasound - moving around everywhere! It was amazing to see and I was so happy Marvin was with me to see it all.  Another fun moment this week was a bake sale that Sophia hosted at our house to raise money for families that are currently living at the hospital while their child is fighting cancer.  The turnout was great and we had fun baking and selling goodies together as a family.
Worst Moment This Week: I've woken up with a headache every. single. day.
Miss anything: Turkey deli meat still - almost caved this week.
Movement: I've been feeling little flutters at the same time every evening and it was confirmed that I was actually feeling baby when I also felt it during the ultrasound and saw baby moving on the screen.  I felt Paris & Sophia much later in pregnancy, but the doctor said it's normal to feel the baby this early since it's baby number 3!
Cravings: My appetite is back and I've been all over the carbs (My husband's 1am grilled cheese sandwich...COME HERE LOVERRR! Wendy's Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe...you get over here too!) this past week - hopefully the fresh veggies and fruit cravings will return soon. :)
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the girls' Halloween costumes and planning some fun things for them to do on Halloween since they're off school that day! Score!


1 comment: