Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt: Arriving April 2014!


We are so excited and feel so blessed to announce that we are expecting a baby in April 2014!  The girls are full of excitement and questions.  We already have bets on whether it's a boy or a girl!  Anyone have any guesses yet? :)

I had my 12 week appointment yesterday and the doctor was able to find the heartbeat using the doppler on the outside of my abdomen.  Ahhh, that sweet familiar sound! The heartbeat was very strong at 160bpm.  I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and I'll have another one next week to continue to monitor our progress!  I'm excited to see our little baby again!



Thank you all so much for all the love, support and prayers! We've prayed many prayers for this little baby and I can't wait to meet Lil Baby Nutt this spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment