Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 17 weeks & Gender Reveal


How far along: 17 weeks
Gender: BOY!!!!!!! So excited!!
Weight gain: This is definitely happening, but won't know the number until later this week.
Maternity clothes: Still in regular clothes for the most part, but you can usually catch me with the top button of my jeans undone in the evening. :)
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: It's been a rough week. I can't seem to get comfortable and my dreams are intense and bizarre.
Best Moment This Week: Paris & Sophia brought home ahhhhhmazing report cards! They both made the Honor Roll and we couldn't be prouder! Also, getting a DVD of our 4D sonogram was really exciting to watch.
Worst Moment This Week: Headaches are back with a vengeance.
Miss anything: Deli meat...still.
Movement: Little flutters here and there - nothing consistent though
Cravings: Sharp, very sharp cheddar.
Queasy or sick: Not regularly, but I randomly threw up a couple mornings ago.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving prep and cooking - one of my absolute favorite things to do!



I probably had a list a mile long of ideas for a gender reveal party even before I found out I was pregnant. But since our family and most friends are so far away, it wasn't in the cards.  I still wanted to do a fun reveal for the girls though!


I decided to purchase a blank canvas and some acrylic paint in the colors that we want to use in the nursery so that the girls would create the first piece of artwork to go into their brother's nursery! We set up the canvas and paint in our backyard, blindfolded the kids, and led them to the paint. They took turns splattering us the canvas with paint. When the blindfolds came off, it took a few seconds for the news to register and then there were happy shrieks and hugs! It was very sweet and they're very proud that their artwork will be displayed in the nursery. It's a gift full of love!



My heart is so full and I'm still in complete shock that I have a little boy growing inside of me!





1 comment: