Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 18 weeks



How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 4 lbs. thanks to the 5,189,027 fun size candy bars I feasted on. No regrets.
Maternity clothes: Still fitting in all my clothes and jeans, but I think I'll be using the hair tie trick soon.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is back to normal, but I'm having REALLY crazy and scary dreams.
Best Moment This Week: I put up a few Thanksgiving decorations and started to finalize our menu.  We also had a doctor's appointment last Thursday.  It's always fun to hear the heartbeat! Baby boy was at 138 bpm!
Worst Moment This Week: Hello, back pain! Also, if someone could let my booty know that it doesn't have to be in competition with my bump, that would be great. :)
Miss anything: Deli meat...still. I'm thinking this may never change.
Movement: This little boy has been really relaxed. I haven't felt much movement at all.
Cravings: Cheese and smothering food in condiments...any kind of sauce, dressing, or ketchup. Tater tots and hashbrowns smothered in ketchup is my jam.  You should see the looks I get from Marvin - it ain't pretty, but it sure is delicious!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, but have a constant stuffed nose.
Looking forward to: We have an ultrasound on Thursday which will include our anatomy scan.  This will most likely be our last ultrasound until Lil Baby Nutt arrives.  We've been pretty spoiled with ultrasounds!  Also, obviously looking forward to Thanksgiving. :)

2 comments:

  1. You've got a sweet potato in your belly!! Ahhh!! That has to be the cutest bump in the history of all bumps! Love to you and baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I am just seeing this! Thank you!! :) Love you girl!

      Delete