Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Halloween Recap

We had such a fun-filled Halloween day and night!  Paris & Sophia had the day off from school, so we had plenty of time to celebrate all day.  We kicked off our morning with ghostly pancakes that the girls devoured!  Then, moved on to pumpkin carving.  I love pumpkin picking, but I only love the IDEA of pumpkin carving.  I'm the worst at carving and bending over while carving was not my idea of fun with my little bump! I managed though and they turned out pretty cute!


We made Jack-O-Burgers and our traditional Mummy Dogs for lunch and the girls watched some Halloween shows.  Marvin and I made a last minute run for Halloween candy since we managed to demolish the bags I picked up a few weeks ago.


The girls and I have been so excited for Halloween because of their costumes!  They decided about a month ago that they wanted to do a "sister costume" and go as the Emoji Girls! I loved this idea because it's adorable and it will be the last Halloween that it's just the two of them!  The girls headed to our neighborhood clubhouse for a little party and neighborhood parade.


I think this costume may be my favorite of theirs so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment