Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: We have a gender! We will be sharing soon!
Weight gain: Doctor appointment next week will let me know the damage done over Halloween ;)
Maternity clothes: Still in regular clothes for the most part.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good at night. This week I've had to stick a pillow between my legs for comfort.  Never thought I would invest in one of those crazy looking pregnancy pillows, but it sounds so dreamy right now!
Best Moment This Week: Finding out the gender and MY SISTER, JENNA, CAME TO VISIT!! We had a blast catching up, going to the ultrasound, shopping, laughing, and celebrating Halloween together!  The ultrasound was so fun! It was about 20 minutes long and in 4d, so we got to watch baby's movements and get a good peek at the face. Baby was much more relaxed at this ultrasound than at the last one.
Worst Moment This Week: Sugar hangover. Ew.
Miss anything: Moisture. My skin and lips have been so dry.
Movement: Yes! Still little flutters - I just can't wait until Marvin & the girls can feel kicks!
Cravings: Nothing specific really.
Queasy or sick: Nope.
Looking forward to: Is it too early to say Thanksgiving dinner?


I don't have a chalkboard picture this week because I had to repaint my board, so hopefully next week we'll be back in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment