Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 20 weeks



How far along: 20 weeks - halfway through!
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 4 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Same as previous week - not needing maternity clothes. Sticking mainly to leggings or sweats for comfort reasons.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Once I get to sleep, I'm out, but getting comfortable is becoming a struggle.
Best Moment This Week: Non-pregnancy related, serving our community and starting Helping Holiday Hands has been a joy.  You can learn more about Helping Holiday Hands here.  Also, we decked our halls & Lolly (our elf) returned from the North Pole!
Worst Moment This Week: Starting to have trouble getting up from the couch, bed, and floor without sounding and looking like I'm 100 years old. Attractive, I know. And Marvin, I see you laughing at me every. single. time. :)
Miss anything: My smarts. Literally having the worst pregnancy brain ever. I feel like a space cadet 95% of the time.
Movement: I've been feeling movement daily, but still no kicks from the outside. C'mon baby boy, your daddy and sisters are waiting patiently to feel you!!
Cravings: I made collard greens for Thanksgiving with extra vinegar and I've been attacking the leftovers.  Also, 5 Guys french fries with vinegar & loads of ketchup. And tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, feta cheese, and black pepper. So, basically I have a thing for vinegar. Pass me the bottle.
Queasy or sick: Nothing is making me feel sick...feeling pretty good for the most part.
Looking forward to: Advent calendar activities which I have yet to come up with.  Last year, I had our calendar filled by Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to get it done tonight. And, like a broken record, for baby boy to get his kick on!

No comments:

Post a Comment