Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 4 lbs...I'll find out tomorrow the damage over the last month. That appointment I thought I had last Thursday is actually tomorrow. My pregnancy brain is beyond out of control. My mom is suggesting baby boy is going to be a genius because he's taking away whatever smarts I had. :)
Maternity clothes: Same as previous week - not needing maternity clothes. Sticking mainly to leggings or sweats for comfort reasons.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good - I wake up a few times throughout the night to change positions. 
Best Moment This Week: Paris and Sophia both had a chance to feel their little brother kick! Paris was full of excitement and awe, whereas Sophia was less than impressed. 
Worst Moment This Week: Probably having a child catch Marvin & I laughing as I was pretending to try out a breast pump at Target. Which only made us laugh even harder and run over to the next aisle. We're so mature. Other than that disaster and potentially scarring that child for life, I'm still dealing with back pain and round ligament pain - not excruciating, but definitely annoying. 
Miss anything: My brain & holiday cocktails.
Movement: Everyday!
Cravings: Chipotle salad, vinegar, salty stuff, cereal, and almond bark or yogurt covered pretzels - sometimes with peppermint.
Queasy or sick: Nothing is making me feel sick...feeling pretty good for the most part.
Looking forward to: More holiday fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment