Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Lil Baby Nutt // 21 weeks


How far along: 21 weeks, 1 day
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 4 lbs...I'll find out on Thursday last month's gain.
Maternity clothes: Same as previous week - not needing maternity clothes. Sticking mainly to leggings or sweats for comfort reasons.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Tossing and turning most nights this week.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling the baby kick from the outside and Marvin has been feeling baby boy too!  The past 3 days he has been so active and I love it! We also got baby's carseat this week, so this is really happening. :)
Worst Moment This Week: Feeling some aches and pains which I don't remember feeling this early with the girls, so I'm hoping that it's just the current position of the baby and not what I have to look forward to for the next 19 or so weeks!
Miss anything: Again, my brain. I won't even embarrass myself with sharing stories of my forgetfulness, randomness, and slowness. Ridiculous. All I can do is laugh at myself though!
Movement: Lots of it! I've finally had to "listen" to baby boy and stop laying on my stomach. Boo.
Cravings: Salads, tomatoes, avocado, vinegar, and a bowl (or 2...3...4...) of cereal at night.
Queasy or sick: Nothing is making me feel sick...feeling pretty good for the most part.
Looking forward to: Crossing off more Advent Calendar activities...I finally got around to planning our days. Also, looking forward to some holiday baking and finishing up Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment