Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 25 weeks



How far along: 25 weeks & 4 days
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 10 lbs. I have my 26 week doctor's appointment on Monday, so this is number probably isn't accurate right now. Annnnd I'm a little behind with this week's update. :)
Maternity clothes: Still working between maternity and regular clothes.
Belly button in or out: In, but it's getting pretty shallow.
Sleep: Sleeping sucks.
Best Moment This Week: The kids returning to school? :) We had a great 2-week winter break, but it is nice to get back to our regular routine.  Also, we took our hospital tour.  I'm more at ease with delivering at a new (to me) hospital and I was happy with their procedures/practices.  I'm just a little worried about the travel time to get to the hospital!
Worst Moment This Week: The Polar Vortex! We woke up yesterday to frozen pipes that thankfully thawed out by late evening without any damage. The girls thought they would be able to skip school since we didn't have water to brush teeth, wash our face, etc. My brilliant idea of melting the ice we had in our freezer sent their eyes rolling and their cute selfs to school. :) 
Miss anything: Breathing with ease, being comfortable, and sleeping through the night.
Movement: Lots of it!
CravingsStill Chipotle salad, fruity cereal with cold milk, and ice cream.
Queasy or sick: Not sick, but this week has been uncomfortable.
Looking forward to: Next month's birthing classes and starting to get our nursery plans solidified!

No comments:

Post a Comment