Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015
Lil Baby Nutt // 29 weeks




How far along: 29 weeks & 6 days
Gender: Boy!
Milestone: Baby is about the size of a butternut squash.
Weight gain: 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity clothes or Marvin's sweats :)
Belly button in or outStill an innie.
Sleep: Sleeping is getting better.
Best Moment This Week: Passing my glucose test (Thank God! See those cravings up there? I'd be a miserable girl if I would have failed it!), getting a surprise package in the mail from my mom with some maternity basics, and feeling some relief from the pelvic pain I've been experiencing.  The doctor that I met with said that it may begin to ease a bit as my uterus gets bigger. The ligaments in my pelvic muscle are really loose, so once my uterus gets larger, it will fill it out more and become more stabilized....or something like that :)  Also, the first stranger asked me how far along I was today - finally!
Worst Moment This Week: It's been an emotional week, but our church service today focused on emotions and it kicked my butt into gear. God is always right on time.
Miss anything: Not really.
Movement: So. Much. Movement.
Cravings: See above :) Thank goodness I have SOME self-control. 
Queasy or sick: Not a fan of pizza lately.
Looking forward to: Marvin is grilling right now, so I'm looking forward to a juicy burger and spending the rest of the day outside enjoying the 70 degree weather, blue sky, and blazing sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment